There are so many things I can do for your brand! Pick one (or ten).
If you don’t see something on the list, still get in touch — chances are I can help you with it anyway.
User experience and website design
What are your customers into? How do they find your website, and what do they do there? What if they prefer making their own decisions over being guided and what if they don’t? I can plan user experience and visual design for your website for more leads and sales.
- High-level competitors overview
- Information architecture
- Userflows and wireframing
- Art direction and website design
- Website creation using Squarespace or WordPress+Elementor
- Set up of analytics tracking
Would you like your customers to remember the experience they had with your brand? Standing out visually from the competition, setting the tone that is conveying company values through visual style is very important for business success. Let’s make you unforgettable!
- Brand moodboards
- Logo design
- Identity system
- Visual brand guidelines
- Slide decks design
- Whitepaper design
- Mailchimp email templates setup
Social media design
Marketing goals always go first, but it’s my job to make sure your message always looks on brand and cohesive in your Instagram grid.
- Visual guidelines and art direction for social media graphics using brand’s goals
- Grid planning
- Templates for social media posts
- Stock photo curation
- Custom photography
- Channel covers design
Photography for people and products
I know the struggle: your channels and websites always need content, every week, every day. Your audience is craving for photos of person (or people) behind your product or services, as well as pictures of your product — whether it’s catalog or lifestyle photos. Great news: it’s easy to solve with a photo session or two, which would yield content for a few months. Let me take care of it!
- Portrait and lifestyle photography for use in media channels
- Product photography for catalogs and e-commerce
- Art direction and photography for lifestyle product photos to use in media channels